Sunday, December 9, 2012

More Adventures with Walker and Squirm the Worm

Here's Walker, perched on the edge of his favorite bed with his favorite toy, Squirm the Worm.



As I watched him, he seemed particularly fidgety. He looks like he's put Squirm behind him - sort of like he's protecting it.

I walked over to investigate. As I came around the coffee table, this is what I saw:

It's Maggie. I shouldn't have been surprised. Squirm is Walker's favorite toy. Squirm is also Maggie's favorite toy. Walker wasn't fidgeting. He was on sentry duty.

I walked out of the room to see what would happen.

This is what I found when I came back:

Now Maggie has Squirm.

Behind me, and between whines and sighs, I swear I can hear Walker softly calling Squirm's name.

1 comments:

Team Zero Gravity said...

LOL--too funny. Glad they both like Squirm. He's a popular fellow ;)