Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pretty Days

Walker loves, absolutely LOVES, a pretty day.  He gets so excited when it's time to go outside!  He'll grab a tennis ball or a toy and run it around the yard a couple of times OR he might challenge his foster brother or sister (or both) to a game of tag.  Our yard is really small, but that doesn't stop Walker. 

Once all the playing is done, you can find Walker taking a snooze in the sun or just standing in the sun.




On the flip side - Walker really, really doesn't like the cold.  If it's chilly, he does his business pretty quickly and is more than happy to come back in the house.  He is a Florida boy, after all!

2 comments:

Team Zero Gravity said...

Figures that I fostered him in the summer when he wanted to stay outside :) Glad he's doing well. I love reading his blog!

Those Brindle Kids said...

I wish I could get action photos of him for the blog. My camera just isn't meant for it . . . :)